Sunday, August 10, 2008

Plant Nursery in Beaver

Last weekend, on our way home from St. George, we stopped in Beaver at Mel's to get a Bacon Cheeseburger, Cherry Pepsi, and Picadillys. But before that, we worked up an appetite at the local nursery where we purchased 10 Cottonless Cottonwood Trees for $7.50 each from their "seconds" area. These are some of my favorite pics.


Carly taking it all in.


The tractor and Greenhouses


The three munchkins looking at... well, I don't know what they're looking at, but it made for a cute picture!


Carly


Running down the greenhouse.


Little Man Tractor


Hunter


Hunter Dan


Hunter Dan, the tractor man

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog Marcie!! Your kids are so cute, I love the pics that you have!! Isn't it wierd that we all have kids now?

Lisa said...

These are great pictures! It looks like they had fun

Heather said...

The photo's look absolutely fabulous! I love the sepia and the photographer. And yes I am at work at this time in the morning.

heysparkles said...

Those are great pictures...looks like they had fun...looking forward to have the shade from those trees.

christi said...

I agree with Heather, I LOVE that you used the sepia to post the pictures. I also love the little munchkins in the pictures. You guys make gorgeous babies!