Honestly, that's what was painted on the sign I read while driving out of Heather Jo's neighborhood this afternoon. The little girl was probably 6 or 7, and the handwriting was WAY too nice to be hers. So my question is, who was the adult who didn't know how to spell lemonade? It's on the package, right?
4 comments:
Well the sign got your attention...where is the picture:}
I was afraid I'd look like a weirdo taking pictures of someone else's kids...
Wvtld--short for what have I told you?
(Okay I started making up definitions to the word verifications. Hopefully I'll get better at it.)
When I come over next week to clean why don't you have Carly make me up some ice cold lemomaid? Or better yet "Lemo maid" a big mess on your floor. Har, har, har.
Is it too early to go to bed for the night at 5 o'clock?
That is so funny!
Post a Comment