(This was from Heather Jo)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
4 comments:
Good Day...One of my favorite memories with you when you were a little girl...You loved to go down in the field and do CHORES with your Dad. The ground had been muddy days before, so there were alot of shoe print grooves in the trail to get down to the horses. Your feet were so small you would trip over the dried mud tracks left from Dad's boots...when you arrived he was fearful you could get stepped on by a horse or the dog would knock you over. So, he would lift you up and place you in the grain barrel. Usually the grain was down about half way, so your little head would stick up out of the barrel. One day the grain barrel was full and he was afraid you would topple over the edge, so he put you in the dog food barrel...there that was better....except you gained a liking for dog food after that! You liked to eat it! Now we know why you volunteer at home to feed the dogs nowdays... :)
I love this, I just did it on another friends. Okay, you have always been so sweet to me and my family and it's been way fun getting to know you through Lisa. One of my memories was when I lost my dog and you and Lisa were so nice to come out of your way late that night to help me out. I have more but, this one stuck out the most.
HEATHER JO SAID:
(Sorry Jo, I had to do a small edit for you.)
One of my favorite memories was when we went to Seminary graduation with my parents. Some how my mother was saying that she was so proud of the "fruit of her lombs." You cracked up laughing.
Another one was when we drove up to Rexburg in your orange truck. That trip was jam packed with memories for me. Like being crammed in Brynne's little tiny bedroom and while we were changing I mooned everyone. Then there was the whole Greg and Tony thing. You were hot on Greg, but were also upset that Tony was after Brynne's roommate. Then said roommate and I ended up in dog poop and had to wrap blankets around ourselves while our pants dried at the cabin.
I loved doing the ABC picture thing with Melina and Brynne. Although I have to mention that it was you and I that did the bulk of the work. We were always looking for ways to express our creativity. We sent those pictures to some missionaries . . . I think. I know I did one for Mark because we got a picture of me on the back of his mother's car.
You know the best picture of us is that one on Mark's bed the night we toilet papered him before his mission. I had nice long hair then and so did you. (What happened?) So we were laying on our stomachs and it turned out really cute. We fixed ourselves up nice that night before the pictures and it payed off. That was such a blast that night too.
Do you remember that at graduation we took a picture of all our shoes? Well we had a group of eight of us showing off our shoes and I was the odd man out. Everyone else had on white ones and I chose blue. Oh, well. I still like to be a little different.
My most recent memory is the discussion we had on my back porch. I don't think I'll ever forget that I must not lay into you about anything. You sock it back to me really hard.
Then there was the day that we were talking in your basement while we were cleaning. You looked over towards the door and screamed. I jumped. I guess Dan had been standing there for quite a while. I know better than to get embarassed about what Dan knows about me. I'll get teased no matter what.
So much of my life is wrapped around you. You've been my best girl friend for so long it is hard to remember a time that we weren't friends. You were the one I was praying to find when I asked Heavenly Father to help me replace Jenny. I needed you and I'm thankful that you are an answer to prayer. Love you MO!
I am a little slow posting a memory!! I remember lots of stuff...Smurf pajamas, the miss USA pageant...playing tag by the river, going on driveby's, working at Arctic Circle, the orange truck (didn't you have the baby dinosaur hanging in there on the radio knob or shoke knob?)...going to Batemans on bikes, "Schwaanky" the word you and your friends invented, you falling off in scurry at the horse show and still finishing in like 19 seconds! I remember you, shellie and I all winning the state riding team together. The events in South Oqurrih Hills, you making my boutonniers for my dance, more driveby's and chalking, listening to the MARCIE song in your truck, your funky taste in music (oldies, newbies and some gangsta music) the Greg Baldwin Saga, Murder Mystery Parties, Sleeping out on the lawn or in the camper, playing drive up in the pink playhouse, having the lessons kids do a horse show (what were we thinking... and we were only charging $4 an hour!), driving the old cougar to Magic Waters but the roads were all closed so we never made it there, eating out-dated bread in the barn well in the house too :), playing the Nintendo power pad in the basement..loser had to unload 10 things in the dishwasher, playing cops and robbers on bikes, cowboys and indians on horses, eating banana splits at Malt Barn (we had a great childhood!) We would lock ourselves in the bathroom to get away from Troy! Many Many Memories!!
I remember being there when all your kids were born, helping you paint when you were pregnant, (some kind of nesting thing) coming to your house to let the kids play (fight too!) love your Broccoli salad!
Post a Comment