Makayla and Hunter on Cookie
Weston and Hunter on Cookie. The sun was WAY bright!
Fisher, Carly and Dan watching Hunter get his trophy. Carly can't wait to be able to ride next year!
I was clear across the arena when I took this shot by the entrance gate. This is some of the Corral Busters Parents waiting for Grand Entry. Looks like Josh had a little something going on with his nose. Not sure about that. Kerry looked a little tired from spending the whole day before at the show. Mom was checking out her nails, poor Cammy still has to wear that walking boot, and Lisa was singing Opera to Dad.

2 comments:
What a grat program...4H Sure glad I wasn't picking MY nose...ha ha I kill me....LOL
Too funny!! Opera... I never knew!! I am with mom abou the picking the nose thing!! I hope he got it...
Those are some cute pictures of the kids on Cookie. thanks for having your camera there!
Lisa
Post a Comment