Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And the names are...


I sure got a kick out of the names you came up with for this picture! Here they are:
-"Egg Bath" by Ann Marie
-"Who wants Omlets?" by Claire
-"Eggs for Sale" by Lisa
-"Wanna Taste?" by Mama Karen
-"Fishen Little" by Julia
-"Eggstra Special" by Shellie
-"Special of the Day - Fish and Eggs... Priceless" by Cammy

Thanks so much for commenting and giving me a cyber hug! I really needed it that day and you guys were there for me. This blog has become a special place for me to log pictures and stories of the adventures of my little family. Thanks for "Livin' Lewis" with me!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julia Callahan said...

Your blogging is great! Liked the perspective of a child taking pics...what a great idea. The Dinosaur movie was great! I wanted to see that but wouldn't pay the price. Robots, right? I like your "traveling" pics to the circus, dinosaurs, and Temple! We go next month! beautiful...

marcie said...

Hey Julia-
I didn't get to see the dinosaur show but it's cool to think they've got robots that big! You'll love the temple!

heysparkles said...

Fisher...what can a person say...SPECIAL...hugs

Ann Marie said...

Everyone was soo creative!
That little face is too cute!