This is everyone I love and a single moment captured in time. There will come a day when Hunter will be taller than me, Carly will be too big for her daddy to hold and Fisher will no longer be sucking his thumb in my arms.
This is but one small moment...
...that I never want to forget
...that I will always cherish
...and now with this picture it's a forever memory-
5 comments:
So sweet and So TRUE!
Glad you "Captured the moment."
You are completley right!!
Never really thought of it that way...I think everyone of my kids is taller than me...and no more thumb sucking either...I told you it will be ok...LOL
What a sweet picture & post. They grow up too fast - don't they?
You're so sweet. Thanks again for talking to me last night and giving me some advice. I really really appreciate it. I got the drops and hopefully I won't need them, but if so thanks.
My mom always use to say "I only have 10 years left or 5 years left or 2 years left with having me when I was growing up. She knew I was going to move away and so she would just love every moment. I try to do that with Elle when she's giving me a hard time. HAHA Whatever I can do to get through it. HEHE
Post a Comment