Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dan is coming home tonight... Yay!


Dan is coming home tonight and I am excited. He's been in Florida for work since last friday. I always miss him when he's gone, but I love all the extra "I love you's" and "I miss you's" I get while he's away.

The days have flown by since he's been gone. They didn't when it was just Dan and I and he worked in Colorado, but with the kids to take care of, time does not stand still and there is plenty to fill my hours with. I had to call Poison Control Sunday when Fisher got a hold of a bottle of children's liquid Motrin and drank what was left in the bottle. (Sigh...) There was a little over 1/3 of a bottle left. Luckily he was just fine. They said he could have drank twice that much and still been okay. I swear that kid is so stinkin' fast. It's amazing any of us survived our childhoods into adulthood.

So, the kids and I are going to make some "Welcome Home" signs, tidy up the house and head to the airport. I'm glad you're coming home babe. We love you the mostest!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

heysparkles said...

Cute picture...Hope everyone had a good welcome home...I am sure Fisher will be cuddling in his arms tonight...Love ya!

heysparkles said...

Cute picture...Hope everyone had a good welcome home...I am sure Fisher will be cuddling in his arms tonight...Love ya!

Ann Marie said...

Ya.. the kids are fast. I never had to call poison control with ANY of my children but my 3rd.. Little Mary is quite the handful..
She got ahold of a bottle of tums...

Julia Callahan said...

My daughter just learned about Poison control and sings "if you don't know what it is stay away" (if you're happy and you know it) tune....in preschool. :0)
I love love love your blog and am always glad to find something on it when I open your family's up. I sure miss my husband a lot too when he's gone. I hate being away from him for any amount of time. Keep up the bloggin'! blah blah blah--gin yay!