Okay, I'll start with this picture. What the heck is that white stuff on him?
I'll bet Grandma Karen has a pretty good guess with that small slice of box that you can see...
Ha ha ha....
"FISH" FRY!
Looks like all we need are some chips!
P.S. Look at his cute smile. He still doesn't have all four teeth on the bottom! I've got to get all the pictures I can get before those babies fill in. He's working on a bottom tooth as we speak :)
5 comments:
He does have the best smile! Precious*
That last picture is precious!
After seeing that picture..I can't even imagine the trouble he and my Mary could make in a short time...
I'll take one order of Fish and Chips PLEASE!!!! What a cute little smile...he's going to melt some girls heart one day!
Okay, I am not pregnant and I put a note on my blog to let everyone know! I didn't even realize when I wrote it that it looked like I was telling everyone I'm pregnant. Thanks for pointing it out!!! By the way Fisher is a Doll!!!
Love it! Looks like you've got your hands full with that little one.
Post a Comment