Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Pictures from Hunter, our 7 year old photographer-

Alright, so Hunter is most definitely like me in the picture department. He LOVES to take them! It's so funny to see what he takes pictures of. I often wonder why he chooses to photograph the things he does.










Hunter's Jr. Jazz pic in his room from last year. He cut his own head off!
_





The deer Dan shot last year is hanging in Hunter's room.
_

Wow, need to do some dusting on that picture of him as a baby that's hanging above his bed!
_

This picture is also hanging in Hunter's room. He was almost two.
_








_




_


_
_
_

_



6 comments:

Ann Marie said...

You'd better be careful! LOL!
You never know what he'll capture!

Darling pictures of them as babies.. The overalls picture is soo cute!

heysparkles said...

Question? Why does Dan get a nap? Oh wait I remember he didn't feel well...I guess that it is OK then. Cute pictures.

adamanderinclark said...

I love the picture of the Dinosaur's butt, and the Ear. Is that Dan's Pregnant Belly? How many are in there?

marcie said...

Erin-
Dan said it's just a shadow. (Snort, Chuckle...)

The granny that loves to travel said...

He's got a good eye. Is that your camera?

marcie said...

Laura-
Hunter took the pictures with my old digital camera. It was the first one we ever bought and I remember how excited I was to get it. He's pretty much taken it over now and I love to watch him use it! He's taken it to the circus and Walking with Dinosaurs. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next!