Friday, April 24, 2009

Is it just me or is it that way for everyone else too?

Today when I logged into my blog, my header wasn't loading and a lot of my pictures are missing, including my family picture on the right side bar. Is it just me, or is it that way for all of you viewing it as well?

**I've also realized that it's that way when I'm viewing other blogs as well. Heather Jo's picture title is missing as well as Ann's and then all of Ann's pictures aren't loading either. Hmmmm... My mom said it looks fine on her end. Must be something with me. Anyone know what could be wrong?

4 comments:

heysparkles said...

It looks right for me....

Lisa said...

everything loads on mine!

Claire Evenson said...

It looks right to me. I'm no help! SORRY

Ann Marie said...

It only happens to me sometimes.. So sad to say it's our own computers problem when it does this.. :(

You know how I follow you? For some reason (maybe because your private ) it won't bring up on my reader when you update... Weird?