I took pictures of Heather's kids this morning. After Talon got off work, I met the whole family for some pictures. These are my favorites:
Thanks Heather for asking me to take pictures. I had a great time!
You are quite the little photographer. I wish we lived close by, i'd have you take our pictures. The glasses are smokin cute.
Cute pictures!!I love Gardner Village..
Those pictures look great! You are quite the photographer. I might need to employ your services sometime...
Well done! You are very gifted :)
great job and wonderful subjects if I do say so myself. You have a very good eye.
You captured my vision with your camera. Thank you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are quite the little photographer. I wish we lived close by, i'd have you take our pictures. The glasses are smokin cute.
Cute pictures!!
I love Gardner Village..
Those pictures look great! You are quite the photographer. I might need to employ your services sometime...
Well done! You are very gifted :)
great job and wonderful subjects if I do say so myself. You have a very good eye.
You captured my vision with your camera. Thank you!
Post a Comment