My mom is such a wonderful grandma. She took the 6 oldest grandkids to a circus at the equestrian park in South Jordan. Hunter was so excited to go with his cousins. I sent my old camera with him and here's the pictures from that night:

This is Travis, Alexis, Makayla, Hunter, Jackson, Grandma Karen and Brooke.

Headless kids riding the elephant.

The elephant "relieving" itself. So funny that he got a picture of it.

He had probably 15-20 pics of the elephants.

Taking a pic of Grandma Karen taking a pic.
This picture is funny, if you look closely, it looks like Jackson has a ponytail!
_
Wait! That's just Makayla standing behind him! He really doesn't have a ponytail after all!
_

Another pic of Grandma Karen taking a pic with another camera!
_

Hunter with his TEN DOLLAR light saber. Grandma is VERY nice!
Had to get another pic of that really nice light saber.
_
Travis. Looks like he's ready to duel :)

The force is strong!
_
The gang -Brooke.
_

The gang -Hunter.

Hunter is going to grow up like me because he's just as crazy about taking pictures!
In Grandma Karen's Car. Lexi's Arctic Circle sure looks good!
Makayla, Lexi and Jack.
It didn't surprise me at all that he took this self portrait. Too funny!
Here's Hunter's recap of his night at the circus. I'll warn you, it's long- but now he'll never forget about the time he went to the circus with grandma! Thanks so much mom for taking him and for buying him the light saber! Love you the mostest!
5 comments:
Number one the vide is adorable!!! It made me laugh at the end because of you! Second I loved the pictures and I had a blast with all the kids...third Hunter remembered alot of the show...alot and I had forgot already alot...Old timers some timers...and finally Couldn't you have cropped me out of that picture in the car? I am not so sure what was in my teeth...LOL It was a fun memory, and I am glad it has pictures and a video to remember it!
He did pretty good taking those pictures! You have the best mom and they have the best Grandma. That was so sweet of her to take the kids! I'm sure they'll never forget it*
He may end up a blogger one day!
Time spent with Grandma is magical and priceless.. I can remember all of the events and places and things my Grandma did for me.. Even from the time I was little.. Grandma's are so special.. Especially when they will buy you a $10 lightsaber! :) Too cute!
That is so fun!! Hunter's pictures turned out alot better than Makayla's all hers were blurry!! Yes we have a great Mom and Grandma!!!
I can't believe how much Hunter looks like a Lewis. Specifically Danny. You'll always be Danny.
Post a Comment