Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blah

I've been out of communication with the world. Fisher and I have been very sick since last wednesday. It's almost like the flu, but we both had flu shots- Go Figure. Very achy, tired, horrible cough, fever, chills, sweats, sinus pressure... total blah. I'm taking him to the Doctor today. I'm sure we'll find out it's "just a virus" but I wanted to make sure it wasn't an ear infection for him. He's been crying from sun up to sun down for the last 3 days and I feel bad for him. (And me) So, I decided to post this picture today to make me happy:
Because when I called him yesterday at 1:00 and I was crying this GOOD MAN of mine told me to take some Nyquil, put on a movie for the little kiddos and rest. He picked up Hunter from school and then later last night at 7:00 I took more Nyquil and he took care of the kids. They went over to my dads to watch the Jazz game while I slept. He's so good to me. Thanks Babe- I love you!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick!! I hope you get feeling better :)

heysparkles said...

Hope you are getting better too. There is alot of Bah going around right now. Cute picture.

Sdalton said...

Hey Marc. I am always reading your blog and Lisa's to. I didnt realize that it was hurting you by not commenting so here I am leaving a message.

Remember that this to shall pass and there are people who love you!

Shell