The sad little dude in this picture here has a Double Ear Infection.
Can you say "Double Whammy"? Poor little guy. The doctor was surprised he wasn't complaining more than he was. One ear was super bright red and the other chuck full of pus. No wonder he's not been himself.
I am feeling a bit better. Not 100% yet but on my way. This sure makes me thankful for the times we are healthy!
**By the way, Hunter ended up going to the doctor after school yesterday too. Yep, I spent from about 12:30 until 2:30 at the doctor and then went back from about 4:30 until 5:30. Anyway, Hunter was tested for Strep and the quick test came back negative. So, I loaded him up with Motrin today and sent him off to school. Imagine my horror at receiving a phone call at 10:30 from the doctor telling me that the longer strep test came back +positive+ He had been with all those kids at school and was totally contagious! Crap! So, it was off to Walgreens again (Bless their drive through pharmacy!!) to get him medicine too. You know what though??? I'm just thankful they're going to be okay. There could be a lot worse things LIKE THIS going on with my kids right now. My prayers are with the family of this young man.
6 comments:
Oh poor little dude...and now the happy boy in that picture has streep! (is that how you spell that?) Oh poor boys and tired mama...hugs
I'm glad you were able to figure out what was wrong with everybody & get them medicine. I feel your pain - it is so hard to be sick & still be the mother & have to take care of your sick little ones. Good luck - I hope everyone will be feeling better soon.
Poor little guys and you. Hope you feel better soon!!
Oh man....it's a good thing you are a super mom. I don't live a few houses away any more, but I do live one street over. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. I want to serve so give me the chance to do it!!!!! Need dinner? Snack? A movie? Let me know. I'm thinking about you*
Glad to hear everyone is feeling better.
Strep sucks.
I am glad you have the meds, and soon hopefully all will be well in this happy valley.
Thanks for you kind words and thoughts... I look forward to a new week. So sad to read about both boys involved in the accident.
Post a Comment