Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cheater Version Halloween Cookies


We went to Walmart to buy cookie cutters, ingredients for Sugar Cookies and Sprinkles. When I walked by the refrigerated dough section, I spotted these. Pre-cut orange Jack-O-Lantern cookies. Simply remove from package, bake and decorate. Given the fact that I was in a huge hurry to find something, and that these were only $2.50, these were perfect for our Family Home Evening treat. After separating the pumpkin shapes from the rest of the dough, we actually had enough to cut out three turkey cookies as well with the cookie cutters the kids got when they got their hair cut a few weeks ago. The orange sprinkles had little bat shapes cut out of them. So cute. They were a huge hit and so were the spider plates :)







2 comments:

heysparkles said...

Sure is a cute picture of Hunter and Fisher workin on that cookie...

Lisa said...

These look fun and easy! I love the sprinkles...did you want a cookie with your sprinkles??