Kasey, Haylee and Becky
Fisher and Me
Carly was showing us how strong she was by picking up Kasey.
Kasey and Becky. I love this shot of them. The zoo has this brick wall over by the big cats, it made for a great background. It's where I took the pics of Hunter and Carly that are on the right side of my blog.
4 comments:
Cute cute...I love yur story by pictures...thanks for sharing...fun times with Becky and the kid...I need to go to the Zoo...
Thanks Marcie! I've gotta figure out how to do more pictures. Your blogs are SO CUTE! : )
Hey Marcie! Cute pics of your kids at the zoo. I have not made it to the zoo this year. I think Ryder would have a great time. I hope that you are doing well!!!
These turned out fun!!
I am glad Becky went with you, kids love the zoo!
I am waiting for a carly dance entry!!
Post a Comment