So for Hunter's Birthday last month, he really really wanted to get a haircut at Cookie Cutters. So, after school on his birthday, Sept 26th (early day Friday), we took him out to the District to do just that. This is Melanie, she had cut Carly's hair a few weeks before and after that day, it was all Hunter could talk about. He also really really wanted to get his hair washed just like Carly had. I know it's a jip for $2, but hey... it was his birthday. I love the look on her face because she was so cute with Hunter, joking, laughing and making him smile the entire time.
By the way, if you've never been to Cookie Cutters, this is the cool fire truck where they get to lay down and have their hair washed. NO WONDER Hunter wanted his washed! They asked him if he wanted to smell like root beer or banana. He chose Banana. I teased him and told him he was making me hungry for a banana split and since there wasn't one at Cookie Cutters, that I just may eat him instead. He giggled his funny laugh.
So here's the Before
And the After
They are SO kid friendly there! They have fun places for the kids to sit while they get their haircut and they get to pick a movie to watch or a game to play while they are there. They also have a big slide and other game that Carly had a great time on while she was waiting for Hunter to get done. And although it costs a little more, it was way worth it. He got to leave with a new haircut, balloon, sucker and Turkey shaped Cookie Cutter. Fisher got his haircut as well. I'll post those pictures too.
2 comments:
haha - we were there on Friday too - funny. Anyway - that girl is the same girl that cut Kate's hair for pictures (with the lady we found on your blog - tamdee) anyway - we love cookie cutters - it is one of our most favoirte places to go!
I love the fire truck!! That is a pretty cool place. He looks so happy to be there!
Post a Comment