So, this is what we've been up to. I picked up these gingerbread Halloween house kits last year on clearance at Albertsons.The kids were stoked when I pulled them out last week. They worked on them for over an hour. Cheap entertainment, I'll tell ya.
I gave them each a Halloween Shirt to put on before they started. I scored the shirts at Target & Walmart last year for 75% off. What a deal.
I had to throw in a picture of Fisher. Otherwise, when he gets bigger, he'd ask me "Where was I?" He was lovin' the Candy Corn I picked up for the houses.
The finished product. So cute. I used a hot glue gun to put all the pieces together and then they used frosting to put on everything else.
1 comment:
Boy, those look so fun! I love the clearance deals. I need to get more into Halloween like mom was with all of us...Lots of pumpkins with christmas lights out front. I will try and be better this year!! Fun Fun
Post a Comment