Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Girls Day Out


It's not very often that I get to spend time alone with Carly. A few Fridays ago, Dan took Fisher with him to work and picked up Hunter when he was out of School so Carly and I could have a Girls Day Out. To say Carly was excited would be an understatement. She was thrilled to wear her Snow White Dress (Passed down from Ashlyn to Makayla to Carly). While out, we picked up some red glittery shoes at Target and a cute red bow at Cookie Cutters to complete her outfit. She can hardly wait to wear it on Halloween too. We had lunch at Cafe Rio (Yes, it's my favorite restaurant!) then went to see Igor. It was a fun day spent, just the two of us. This picture was taken with my cell phone.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love her little costume, however...we need to thank Angie for passing it down to Makayla and now to Carly!

It's hard to believe it is almost Halloween.

heysparkles said...

Pretty as a princess....

Unknown said...

I love these times when you can spend individual attention on just one, I think they really love it too!! By the way Tycee is 4 1/2 I was going to wait until she was around 6, but she begged me all day!! She absolutely loves them now!!