Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Who's Who?" Halloween at Keller Williams


This totally cracks me up! Dan dressed up today for an early Halloween get together as a fellow realtor at Keller Williams named Ben. Ben did have a goatee until just recently. Dan shaved his head almost all the way down the back too. Too bad I didn't get a picture snapped before he shaved it all completely off when he got home. He said the color spray kept him itchy and sweaty all day. It's funny that even his eyebrows are gray. He said he had people rolling in their chairs all day long. Only Dan could get away with something like that! He borrowed the sweater vest and glasses from his broker who was laughing as well! When Ben came in the office and saw Dan, he laughed and laughed as well, then went home, and found an outfit just like Dan's and came back and had them take this picture.
You definitely keep me laughing Dan! Love ya babe! Happy Halloween!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

heysparkles said...

I am telling you...I can't reconize him in the picture...I know the guy on the right isn't him, but honestly he looks totally different...

Heather said...

Marcie, this might just give you an idea of what Dan will look like in 30 more years! AAAHHH, scary thought. Anyway, very funny costume!

Lisa said...

That is pretty funny! Too bad the other guy didn't still have the goatee, that would have been funnier.