This is my tiny dancer. You all know her as Carly. I know her as The Little Girl who was SO excited to start dance class she had to call her Aunt Lisa and thank her profusely for the "dancin' clothes". Lisa's great that way, she gives me Makayla's old clothes and shoes and I can't thank her enough for the hundreds of dollars she's saved me. **THANKS LISA!**
She has the same dance teacher, "Miss Alicia",that Makayla had. Although this time, the dance teacher is pregnant. She has a teeny tiny baby bump. This was right before we left for her first class. She was watching the kittys play through the fence. Check out the army dude in her hand. Just perfect for a princess dancer, right?
*Correction. Lisa has told me Carly's dance teacher was pregnant back then as well with baby#1. I guess we both just had good timing :)*
I danced when I was little too, with Cammy. Then Cammy had to choose between dancing and horses.
She picked horses.
I'm glad she did.
Otherwise, my sisters and I might all be wearing Tutus and ballet slippers instead of Wranglers and Boots.
3 comments:
I love it!! It is so fun to see a little girl all decked out!! She will really enjoy her teacher and it is so fun to watch themm try and dance! She looks so cute, and I love sending you all the clothes so they can get "worn" out. Thanks for the cute entry!! I am glad she loves it!!
Actually Miss Alicia was pregnant when Makayla and Ash were there, so this must be her baby bump #2!
Such a pretty little dancer...I love it!
How fun! Carly is the cutest little girl* I loved the video of all the girls leaping over the "water" and I especially love hearing you giggling in the background :)
Where does she take classes? I want to put Elle in dance this fall!
Post a Comment