Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Group shot at the Zoo

Who knew there'd be so much action packed into 4 pictures at the zoo? I'm trying to get a nice group shot here, but I'm tellin' ya, it just wasn't happenin'...


Carly and Hunter have been busy all morning checking out all the animals and always staying one step ahead of me. Or truth be known, at least 20 steps ahead of me. By the time I got to an animal, they were already racing to see the next one. So when I asked for a group shot, they were not too thrilled. And at this point, Fisher is mad because he's finally been let out of the stroller, but he's not on the ground where he could crawl to his little hearts content, which would most likely be in the direction away from me. He's starting to let you know when he's unhappy these days. And that day, he let us all know (as you can tell by his little blurry hand,) by screaming and taking a swing at whatever was next to him.


Unfortunately, the nearest thing was Carly. Hunter swiped him away real quick but by the look on Carly's face, Fisher must have eaten spinach that day for breakfast.


Hunter's looking at me, but oh, not a happy camera face at all. I'm sure he's thinking "Are you kidding me mom?" Carly is crying harder now, and into her arms. And Fisher seems to be unaware of all the drama his tiny little hand has caused and has found his built in pacifier.


Oh, there you go. He's noticed. And Maybe, just maybe, he'll offer her his thumb.

1 comment:

heysparkles said...

OK, I am not so sure how you managed to time these pictures, but they sure brought a smile to my face...LOL