Thursday, October 30, 2008

Protect Marriage

I believe marriage between a man and woman is sacred and needs to be protected

I've copied this link from Amy Mason's blog, I think it's important. Thanks Amy, for sharing it with me.

http://matthewwildertanner.blogspot.com/2008/10/marriage-between-man-and-woman-is.html

2 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

I feel like this is a CLEAR sign of the times. The fact that it's now a choice to defend marriage between a man and a woman just blows my mind. And the fact that members are even voting against it. My thoughts are in line with yours... the act to discriminate against homosexuals is wrong and against our beliefs. HOWEVER, it doesn't necessitate the right to accept their actions and redefine marriage. By the way, thanks for the invite to your blog! It'll be fun to keep in touch this way!

Heather said...

I'm so pleased that the prop 8 thing passed. It is still scarey that it was such a close contest though.